32 participants will be immersed in a mock disciplinary case learning, refining and improving their trial skills.
Staffed by fellow, experienced NOBC members, many of whom have been trained to train, the participants will work in a “hands-on” learning environment on:
• Case Strategy and Development
• Opening Statements
• Direct and Cross Examination of Fact Witnesses
• Preparing and Examining Expert Witnesses
• Introducing documentary evidence, including Social Media Evidence
• Making and Responding to Objections
• Closing Arguments
• The week will culminate in a trial where participants will either present the case on behalf of Regulatory Counsel or defend on behalf of the Respondent.
WHAT’S THE COST?
Registration is $1,300 per participant which includes the course materials, a welcome reception on the 21st, breakfast and lunch on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and breakfast on the 25th, daily snacks and beverages and, best of all, new, refined and improved trial skills to apply to disciplinary matters back home.
Sheraton Chicago O’Hare
6501 Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Rooms for participants will be $185 per night and because the training takes place on-site, transportation costs should be minimal. Click here to make your hotel reservations.